plugin in

cm cows

Here by the owl
its going to get really cold this weekend and be beow freezing all next week i dont plan on driving the pickup because school is just 2 miles away and it wont get warm. so what is yalls idea on pluging your pickup. my dad doesnt plu his in and it will have ice on the pickup. and what kind of additive do you use in the tank?

It really does not get cold enough here to plug in for any reason other than to make warmup faster. I'll pulg in if it drops below freezing because I dont like to freeze any longer than I have to in the AM. Most guys here are fans of powerservice additive.

I plug mine in anytime below 40 just for quicker warmup, I leave the house and am on the hwy in less than 2 minutes and it does make a difference in how quick the heater works LOL LOL

I like the powerservice as well, good stuff.

Powerservice, and I would plug mine in lower then 30 but I live in apartment and can't. And if you do you only need it plugged in for like 2 hrs prior to leaving:pop: , it doesn't have to be all night:Cheer: .

I pkug mine in at home whenever it's below 40, but that's just me. I'm not running any additive right now, but I occasionally run Power service. Today when I left work to go home it was 2 degree out and my truck started up just fine. It did idle a little low at first and smoke some, but it fired right up and I drove all the way home without heat (2 degree is cold) Tonight it will be about 10 below, but with the truck plugged in it'll start up like it's 50 out.

George

i have started it with ice on the window and nothing in the tank and done fine but it nice to know what yall are doin where is that stuff yall getting powerserviouus (it wrong) all i got is napa and the nation wide stuff but nothing else??????

wallsmart carries it look in the auto section for a white or gray bottle and also try your local truck stop should have it there I plug mine in all night long