Pocomoke, MD Sept. 12

Easternshoreman

Truck and Tractor pull Saturday September 12, 2009 at Pocomoke Fairgrounds, Pocomoke, MD ( south of Salisbury on US 13) Registration 3:00 Pull 4:00. They will be running a gas and Diesel class for trucks. All trucks must be tagged and insured. Sled and scales will be Jeff Chairs' Red Sled from Tuckahoe (Easton, MD). They will also be having an ATV Jamboree that day at the same location . More INfo Call John Smith 410- 632-3998 or cell 443-614-3044.

This is a very nice location (they have a East Coast PPL pull on this track in the spring) with covered grandstand, large pit area, and a consistant track.

Sorry about the date conflict. This is a rain date for a Trcator pull that got cancelled at the Great Pocomoke Fair. They are entertaining the idea of having a truck pull next year at their fair, and wanted to see what kind of interest there was.... If they see interest, rules will probably be very similar to Tuckahoe, and use the same sled and scales....

Well due to the scheduling conflict i think they will not see the results they want...

but let them know that if they have a truck pull next year, we will come! (as long as its not that waste of metal rebel sled)

Sounds like there is a good response of local trucks in the salisbury, pocomoke area. And even some down the eastern shore of Virginia. We are hoping with the location near the Bay Bridge Tunnel, we can get some more guys to come up from souther VA or Carolina. The fair ran this year August 20-22.... If they decide to do a dedicated pickup pull it would fall on the same weekend next year, possibly a friday night....

TJ.... You know if i'm involved with setting up a pull, which sled will be there.........

Thank you!

I refuse to pull that POS anymore and I try my hardest to make sure my friends don't support them either. Its only a matter of time before someone gets hurt because of that thing.

tj i hate to say it but they r say its going to be at the buck tomorrow nite.

tj i hate to say it but they r say its going to be at the buck tomorrow nite.

Richard Loves decision maker was scheduled, but the pull has be cancelled. Tentatively rescheduled for 9-26 as long as next weekends event is not rained out.

Try to make Pokomoke if its still on...too late of notice to make the 3 hr trip for me tho.

Tried callin down there to get some rules and cant get an answer. It would be close to makin it on time but i think i can do it. Would love to try out a different place.

Everything is still on down to pocomoke. The cell phone number should work Johnny usually carries it with him.

John called me back but it was to late for me to make the two hour drive. Real nice guy, hope to make the pull next year. Sounds like a very nice place.