POD Smarty S-06 For Sale!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
$575 Shipped!!

Practically new....Only used a few times since I had Bob upgrade to the POD.

As some of you know, I had yet another major failure and am having to rebuild AGAIN!! I am having to sell some things just to get my truck up and running.

It's currently loaded with TNT/R but is VIN locked to my truck, it'll have to be loaded with Revo or TNT to work on your truck.

PM me if you need my number or email for any other info.

David

can it be unlocked without a reciept??? LOL

here's a bump for ya man

I honestly have no clue how that works..

I assume you can just load over the current tune....Or does it have to be sent to Bob for the reloaded for basic Revo or TNT??

I just need to get my truck running....

i guess you didnt catch the joke there, read this thread to understand: Smarty CR vin locked $300.00 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

its pretty funny stuff, but anyway, back to the topic.........good luck with the sale man, get that truck runnin again!

AH!!

Well I can guarantee its not stolen!! LOL
Bob shipped it directly to me when I bought it! And He got it back when I had him Load the TNT/R and POD...

I just mean't that the TNT/R had my vin and name on it....I assume it can just be reloaded to standard TNT or Revo.....

the program can be written over by downloading the correct software from madselectronics.com and loading it to the smarty.

Back