Posi - Lok cable kit for 4wd

Common24

http://4x4posi-lok.com/app_dodge.html

Anyone using this kit? With the kit can I eliminate all my hoses and vacuum lines? I have been having 4wd problems for the past week. You can put the truck to 4wd and it may take several mins to engage or not engage at all. Yesterday after finally goin to 4wd driving home in the snow the light flickered off. I believe it is prolly the actuator. All the lines seem to be ok. Just tired of messing with vacuum poor design to me. Any info would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know the 02's had a solid axle, I've took the actuator on the front axle and shimmed it so the axle is locked all the time. Didn't really notice any difference in driving. I just sold a posi lock cable system, they look to be a decent setup.

They work perfect, just pull on the cable and bump the truck forward. It's the first thing I do on every 4wd I've bought.

The best thing I ever did on my old truck. I got tired of putting actuators on the truck. Go for it and don't look back!

Posilok also sells the perm lok kit. Which leaves cad all time locked together. Front axle amd driveshaft spin all the time though. And you loose the ability for 2low if you have a DD clutch and tow trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed one 3 weeks ago right before the 1st big snow storm hit us in NC. It worked flawlessly and was a very easy install.