Possible new tuner

SITE TECH

I can get a great deal from bullydog on a new tuner because my old one from another truck is junk and they can't fix it so they offerd me a new 40420
Gt Tuner for the 08 6.7. Keep in mind nothing is done to this truck yet as far as the engine goes. Like to take baby steps with mods untill I see more results for local authorities and there dodges. What do think for a beginner project?

The general consensus is run as far and as fast as you can from Bully Dog.

What are you trying to do with your truck?

Stick with a Smarty or H&S for a 6.7. They are the only two that are delete friendly.

H&s then h&s lol or give ur money to me and and I'll put ur name on my truck as a sponcer.

Smarty or H&S. I've run both and the power differences are minute. Smarty gives more options for customizing (timing, torque management, rail pressure and VGT), H&S is load and go.

as everyone has posted HS or SMARTY .... get something from bully dog to sell if they are giving you something, but you if you have to pay dont do it unless you can make money off of it!

bully dog will make your truck surge and kick and buck and whatever else it decides to...

iv had both the gt tuner from bully dog and the h&s tuner and the h&s tuner is the way to go. but you can always use the GT tuner for just the gauges if they are going to give it to you

bully dog will make your truck surge and kick and buck and whatever else it decides to...

sounds like you have used the bullydog product because thats what it made my truck do. kick and buck