Possible? not ideal

spoolin98

As is everyone im itching for more power. The problem is i wont have enough for a turbo after i get a clutch and injectors to get a turbo right away. I would like some dap or cpp 200s . I have a quad adrenaline and a fass 95. My question is whether i can open up the waste gate on the hx35 enough to run these injectors with the quad turned up just for racing purposes until i have enough for a turbo. I would only turn the box up if i was feeling risky .:st:

Run up to 40 our so psi out of the turbo, you will peak egts way up there if you pull gate back on the turbo. Also your turbine is small enough, even if you unhooked gate you won't see a reduction in egt or boost with box cranked

so modding the gate to where is does all 6 cylinders like they do for stocker compound setups would have no benefit?

Drill a hole in the divider, port it a bit, and open the volute area up, that will help.
As far as loosening the actuator on a stock turbo, no.
This may be a trial and error deal, if you open it too much it will cause lag.

That much fuel is going to be laggy anyway. Buy the clutch, then the injectors, then a turbo. Install the clutch ASAP, do the injectors and the turbo together. Unless you just love fogging out everything around do not run those injectors with a stock turbo, I do not think you will be happy with the results (smokey and hot).