Power Questions?

Dreambreaker

Div. 3 Diesel Competitor
I was talking to a friend about his 2000 Powerstoke and got into an argument... How much Power can be made without big oil and a T4 style flanged turbo. He is fixing to buy 180cc Single Shot Injectors and 50 shot of N2O and he says it will make 500hp on the rollers...What he looking at is:

Tony Wildman Tunes
180cc Single Shots
GT38R
4" Turbo Back Exhaust
S&B Cold Air
Dry shot of 50hp
Oil Crossover Line
Regulated Fuel Return/FPR Shim

Tell me he can't so i can tell him he's just "blowin' smoke!!!"

U might wanna be lookin into new rods if he wants to have an engine last with that.

Luke put down 550hp with a single hpop, hybrid injectors and a modded H2E turbo.

180's and a gt38 will not put down 500hp, maybe 400hp. Add the giggle juice and still short of 500 by a lot. Hybrids and GT38R will make 450hp but hybrids are 230cc. 180's are just too small.

I would tell him his alligator mouth is too big for his hummingbird azz.

Keep Strokin'

friend of mine put down 396 with Beans stage 2's(160cc with the enlarged nozzle) and a gt38r.

1badPSD said:
friend of mine put down 396 with Beans stage 2's(160cc with the enlarged nozzle) and a gt38r.

This kinda scares me...he does have a super quick truck already, the sticks are a hair bigger than your friends and he's got a 50 shot...He might squeak of 500??? Who know??? I wish you would not have shared that information...lol!!!:thankyou2: