Power recipe 500-600hp

farmertom

I am building a 24v P Pump to go in my K5 and I am looking for a good power recipe.

There are ones for 24v's w/vp and 12V w/p but none I can find for 24v w/p.

I have a small set of twins i am building to handle the air side of the equation so I am mostly looking for pump/injector advice.

Also to kind of put some bounds, I don't want to spin the engine over 3K and I am going for a low/no smoke set up. I know the latter will be addressed with the twins but I thought I would put it out there.

Thanks

I dynoed mine at right at 500hp uncorrected. It has BD towing twins, 8x.011 injectors, HD cam, F1 springs, studs, o-rings, AD150 with 15psi spring still, 175 pump, 24* timing, mach plug, 191's, 4k GSK, no plate, AFC full forward with no mods at all. I want to get on another dyno though I didnt like the way it went. Hopefully I'll get on Dunbar's dyno at the suncoast event coming up with better sticks, tuned AFC, and some spray.

A built P-pump, 150+hp injectors and twins will put you there!

160 or 180 pump 191s or 024 dvs, number 8 plate, mack rack plug,3kgs,and 6 hole 100 hp injectors.

I think they are around a 200hp injector. I miss my Mach 5's but cant afford another set right now. I'll be able to afford the Hurricane sticks easier and they seem to be a very good substitute.

hurricanes are a 6x.013, they are not a 300 hp injector as rated on their site.

hurricanes are a 6x.013, they are not a 300 hp injector as rated on their site.

Mikes injectors are not your normal injectors. There is more to it than hole size both sets of injectors he makes have the same size tips just diff set up internall.I had a set of his injectors in my truck and the where to big for daily driving.

Mikes injectors are not your normal injectors. There is more to it than hole size both sets of injectors he makes have the same size tips just diff set up internall.I had a set of his injectors in my truck and the where to big for daily driving.

yeah.... they are still not a 300hp injector, believe what you want, but don't expect much more fuel than a 7 or 8 hole 220. a 6x.018 is closer to a 300 horse injector and they are an upgrade from the hurricane 2's.

Not trying to argue but I know that they smoke more than a set 0f 6x18s(340+hp) and made more power whith nos and on the motor.