Powerflow Dragster

The car looked great and ran very well for IIRC starting the day on it's 8th pass ever.
Which is 8 more than......nevermind :D

The car looked great and ran very well for IIRC starting the day on it's 8th pass ever.
Which is 8 more than......nevermind :D

I think I hear furniture being thrown....

Thanks guys...Jeff is really excited to be sponsored too, its the first real sponsorship for him and us for that matter.

It was a tough decision between the candidates I had lined up. After a few weeks of going through all the pro's and cons, it safe to say we think we made the right decision.

It was awesome! I eyeball raped the schit outta his car. :D. He was busy talking with crew & sombrero guy :) so I didn't interrupt. It is such a cool car. Even has a snazzy carpeted interior. LOL

Thanks everyone!!

It is nice to have help from the few key people that I do! I want to thank The Grand Rock (powerflow) guys for all the help and awsome time. Also the crew from Fleece Performance for a great single turbo, injectors and help getting the tuning dialed in. Nytrex nitrous, Isspro, Fuel labs and all the guys at the shop for helping get the car done in a short order. Thanks everyone and I hope to step it up and have some fun this year. Jeff

Let me know if you need any non-intercooled nitrous help Jeff. Better yet, call the Banks guys! ;)

It was awesome! I eyeball raped the schit outta his car. :D. He was busy talking with crew & sombrero guy :) so I didn't interrupt. It is such a cool car. Even has a snazzy carpeted interior. LOL
Sorry man! I didn't realize how much I was monopolizing Josh's time. Feel free to cut me off anytime! :)

Congrats on the first event win Jeff & Josh! Very jealous for the sponsorship and yet I know it will be put to good use!

I think the was a puddle of drool by brandon when it pulled up to stage.

The car looks awesome and congrats on the win. I would like to see what its got left in it.

Sorry man! I didn't realize how much I was monopolizing Josh's time. Feel free to cut me off anytime! :)

Congrats on the first event win Jeff & Josh! Very jealous for the sponsorship and yet I know it will be put to good use!

What most people don't know is Brandon, I think, is alergic to the heat. If he see's shade and a sweet ride...you'll find him there. He was a little lost without his BigAZZ hat...LOL

I think the was a puddle of drool by brandon when it pulled up to stage.

The car looks awesome and congrats on the win. I would like to see what its got left in it.

Jeff is working on the fuel issue now, and has a few ideas for the cooling too. He's gonna research that a bit more before testing I think. He and the dragster will be at Indy here in June, and the car may be turned up another notch or 2 depending on his time to test prior to the event.

As requested

Here are a few shots of the dragster...

20120518_180904.jpg

20120518_173651.jpg

20120518_125024-2.jpg

20120518_105210.jpg

20120518_205140.jpg

20120518_205033.jpg

Last edited:
The rail was sweet as hell. Great looking ride for sure. I'm not sure where Jeff is going to put the stereo though!