powerstroke engine, accessories, parts, etc.

Gots_a_sol

94 Powerstroke engine, 197k miles. Was from a running truck that a tree fell on. Turbo was recently replaced prior to incident. I have many parts available relating to the engine available also.

$1k would get you the complete engine, radiator(ok shape), turbo/manifolds/y-pipes, wiring harnesses, idm, and any other parts I have from the truck if you want them.

ecm is sold
trans/t-case are sold.

If you are looking for a certain part, let me know and I'll see if I have it. I'm not looking to take the motor apart to sell small parts right now (like the injectors)

I can be reached at any time by text/email/phone.

Thanks.
-Joe (304-279-2021)

Only pic I have at the moment. NO trans or t-case(sold already)

diesel2-2.jpg

I realize I am a noob here, but I'm on a ton of other forums including Pirate4x4, so I'll actually be around and answer questions or emails. I search/read a lot vs making threads, so I usually have low post counts on the many forums I'm on.

Damn, forgot to put that in my profile. Always forget that when joining new forums.

I'm in Charles Town, WV.

I do not have a tailgate or any body parts for that mater. I pulled the drivetrain and scraped the rest of the truck.

*edit* Actually I have the front diesel core support that is in ok shape, but thats all for body parts.

Offers? Am I asking too much? Looking around on craigslist this is about what other people were asking.

Yeah uhh there are bits of it that were cut off. It looks like the portion that goes to the back of the truck is gone(after the connector) plus some of the engine bay stuff possibly. I never got a chance to lay it out and look it over real close.

Up again.

These things are gone now:
Trans
T-case
Wiring harness
IDM
ECM

Basically its now the longblock plus accessories and such. $750 obo.

Sorry, didn't see your reply.

I can certainly deliver it. Do you have a way to unload it there?

Can't find a comp. gauge locally to check. Can't afford to buy one right now either.

$500 as is. I still can't find someone to lend me a comp gauge around here and don't really want to buy one.