powerstroke injectors

earlz514

hey iam new here and wanted to ask if anyone has used diesel performance plus injectors. they are 900 dollars for the stage 2s.but iam not sure if they are a good product. i have a 97 f250,so far i have downpipe 5in exh. and a tony wildman 4 pos.chip.but going to do lots more upgrades. if you know anything about these injectors it would really help.i dont want to waste my money.thanks

Welcome to Competition Diesel. Do a seach in our classifieds for used injectors and feel free to ask any of the site vendors for even more product information, lots of nice knowledgeable folks here- feel free to poke around.

Welcome.

I don't personally know of anyone running those injectors. But if you check our list of vendors there are several people that can give you prices on injectors for your truck.

Welcome to the site.

About the injectors. I am a customer of Diesel Performance Plus and plan on getting a set of those injectors as soon as the money comes in. I don't know how they could be a waste of money. They are run on a test bench before they are shipped out. Flow something like 180cc. Have new nozzles. That should be a really good injector. They have several customers running these injectors and seem happy.
The customer service is great. They will answer any questions that you may have. If you have questions about that injector I would say contact them. They will be able to answer questions.

Last edited:
Back