PPE 4100rpm!

DOUBLE NICKEL

I heard that you can send the PPE of and have it upgraded to the 4100 rpm program! How is this working out?

I'd like to know too

A week or so this came up and sootman said it would be about a month so we probably have a little wait. Do you have the old style PPE HOT? I believe sootman said that is the one they can upgrade. He and I both have that downloader. I hope it has other features too like removing the rev limiter and fueling a lot higher in the rpm band than we have now, & no torq mgt.... then we'd have something.

OT-OF-Here said:
A week or so this came up and sootman said it would be about a month so we probably have a little wait. Do you have the old style PPE HOT? I believe sootman said that is the one they can upgrade. He and I both have that downloader. I hope it has other features too like removing the rev limiter and fueling a lot higher in the rpm band than we have now, & no torq mgt.... then we'd have something.

Apparently, the new HOT+2 is a NO2 tune.... only 15 degrees timing. Old hot still the most power on motor.(270rwhp) They say fuel tune will be out in a couple of weeks. Fuel tune suppose to be over 300hp at the wheels, 4100rpms, no speed limit, tire adjust, and much more. Have ridden in a truck that made power till 3900rpms. That means it fueled till 3900!

sootman said:
They say fuel tune will be out in a couple of weeks.

no offense to you personally Sootman, but I have been hearing that for MONTHS

what is the hold up?

WUnderwood said:

what is the hold up?

me and sootman saw you today on I-45. No offense to you, but why won't you sell us a downpipe?

WUnderwood said:

what is the hold up?

I don't know why they went with a NO2 tune first. I don't spray stop light to stop light.:hehe:

I was told by RIC, that torque mangement is gone. I don't think everybody is on the same page over there. I know the the new PPE HOT+2 is what put NGM into the 11.0's. I think it is safe to talk to DAN or RIC.

I was told you didn't like PPE.?.

I personally do not have the PPE, I am currently running the crazzy larry but a buddy of mine has one and he is sending it off to have that done. I ran it in my truck and didnt really notice a difference from the crazzy larry! With the crazzt larry my throttle was a lot more sensative!

If I were you I would have kept the TST and stacked it with which ever programmer you are going with. It makes a mean stack with any of the three! I have ran all three and the smarty is way more responsive but it was the hot smarty!

I know i was in a pinch it was either keep it and miss a truck payment or sell it and not letting my credit go to hell i can buy it back had it stacked with a smarty beta but i need the tranny done got the converter and input shaft just have to get a rebuild kit and valve body

I think it would have to be a tst with with adjustable timing because i had one of the non adjustable with out the gauges and stacked with a bullydog it was way to much timing it popped and didnt run well at all

SmokinCummins said:
Which new PPE is required to run this program?

It is the HOT version for the 03-04.5
I believe if you have any version though it can be upgraded...i'm still waiting on the dyno sheet...4100 means nothing to me if it doesnt fuel up there

I am working with a customer now who is interested in something like this for his 03. Any word on this lately?