PPE Hot+2 E.T. Dodge 04.5+

stock600

Anyone interested in a PPE race tuner, it's to much for what Im doing with it. I tow a lot and heavy from time to time, I upgraded from the std. tuner to this for maybe a dyno pull here and there and just a hot street truck but It's a race version tuner and a bit much for what I really need. I have to go to the stock tuning to tow heavy due to egt's I still have stock inj's, CP3, and turbo. Empty, it runs great and temps are managable but with any load thier really not. It fuels hard to 4k. If thier any interest let me know or PM me, my intentions are to sell it and go right back to thier std. tuner Ive ran for the past nearly 100k miles w/o a single issue. Truck dynoed a tick over 500 with thier 215hp tune from my first tuner, Ive never made a dyno pull with this Hot+2 E.T. but it's retarded how much more it pulls with this over the other, they rate the Hot for 300/470. The levels are 1] Hot 2] Hot+1 E.T. 3] Hot+2 E.T. Im pretty sure the second 2 add quite a bit of rail pressure, the pedal is way touchy for town driving [ kind of like 5k's in a 12v]. I soley ran it for the past few thousand miles on the HOT or level 1 to keep myself from chunking this chargers wheel through the hood of my daily driver. It list for 929.00 on thier site, look around and let me know the best you can find it for and I'll work with you no prob., all Im going to do is purchase another std. PPE in its place and its like 200+ bucks cheaper.
Ryan

Oh and this is the -Lite Timing- version for those interested. Milage is the same [21-23 mpg] as when I ran the Std. tuner on the 215hp setting, just drivablity and power is crazy different.

Found a better buy in for the std. tuner Im going back to so price can be adjusted a bit. PM for price and further info
Ryan

Cost 929
Was asking 679
But now 625 will cover it. Cheapest you'd ever get into this tuner for.....
Ryan

After the guys word and supposly sent a small deposit, he has backed out on the deal. It's replacment was already purchased and is on the way so with cash the way it is I really need to move this Race version tuner soon. 6 bills and cover the shipping and I'll send it out. I cant afford to have 1500+ bucks worth of tuners [2] laying around for my tow rig. I wished I had waited for the full payment, but you try every chance you get to take a man for his word ya know. Silly me
Ryan

Yes sir. New std. versions here now, I dont have a use for them both. Need to recover some funds..... I dont see a turbo upgrade in your sig., I think you'd need one with this much fuel, or youd be using it just as I have been on the lowest setting. It's a LOT of fuel
Ryan

Back