PPE or other CP3 Dual Fueler Kit WITHOUT 2nd pump

dieselfueled18

Hey guys... i'm looking for a price for a dual fueler kit for a 2004, 305hp Cummins. i got a second stock pump laying around at home so if the price is right i'll throw it on. thanks for your help

Doesn't the PPE kit require a d-max pump on top? Call Lloyd Mills at Mid Atlantic Diesel.He has a nice kit that works with a Dodge pump.

Doesn't the PPE kit require a d-max pump on top? Call Lloyd Mills at Mid Atlantic Diesel.He has a nice kit that works with a Dodge pump.

I agree with homewrecker, Get ahold of Lloyd at mid atlantic, you'll like the Evil Twin kit and it's reasonably priced too.

The same style pump as the truck has needs to be used on all kits as far as I know. Different reg's work at different rates with the same input signal. So if they were mis matched it wouldn't work very well.

The same style pump as the truck has needs to be used on all kits as far as I know. Different reg's work at different rates with the same input signal. So if they were mis matched it wouldn't work very well.

Ok, I understand that much...just could not see any other reason. Thanks!