ppe programer

0124vcummins

been thinking about trying one of these. Are they worth it? It says you can get up to 215 hp...just wondering what you guys think

There's also a hot programmer too. They seem to do will in our CRs. But there like Smartys not cheep.

Im runnin one its not the hot version which is a low timing version only as of right now. I tried the hot and unless your sprayin dont even try it cuz its literally HOT!! :doh: I stacked it with the puck and otherwise bone stock the numbers in my sig are from that. It works really well with the dr.p and mp-8 as well. Its more progressive power and doesnt ramp up like the smarty or bullydog crazy larry. I really love mine but im gonna try a smarty just to get it out of my system:rockwoot:

BTW the ppe basically only lets you choose power levels and theres three which are tow-85hp, performance-155hp, and extreme-215hp...its not as smokey as the others stated above either. Its a great box though you should look into it

PPE measures their HP rating at the crank. I ran one for a while and they are decent boxes but their updates are non existent (unless you want to pay for them) and they don't have much adjustability.

townsend you are correct about that I just got a good deal on mine from a buddy it was the first programmer I bought and Ive loved it so far. My guess is it might give you 120-140hp at the wheels on extreme

Back