Kat

Married to Mr Big Mouth
Here's a picture of the PPE Twin Turbo system on Casper :st::

Complete info is: PPE Twins Info

Attachments

• IMG_2623 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2623 (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 256
gona run the stack permanately?what is the rule on stacks in ca ok if it goes over the hood or what?

gona run the stack permanately?what is the rule on stacks in ca ok if it goes over the hood or what?

I doubt if there's any state that allows you to block your forward vision.:hehe:

We will plead insanity if we get pulled over.:rules:

For land speed racing, we cannot run that way, so we will have to change it over in 6 months.

i didnt know figured some big trucks stillhave stack befor the cab didnt know if it extends over the cab top it would count...

:hehe::hehe: With Pat behind the wheel that wouldn't be hard to pull off :hehe::hehe:

Pat gets away with murder. He slid the vette sideways at 70mph right in front of a Sheriff, and it took the officer 2 miles to catch him. He talked to the officer about cars for an hour and got let go.

He got pulled over twice in the same night in Blue while in West Texas for going over 90, and got two warnings and no tickets in 100 miles. He posted the warnings on the internet. Luckily the Texas troopers don't read the diesel boards. ;)

i didnt know figured some big trucks stillhave stack befor the cab didnt know if it extends over the cab top it would count...
Most states have a law that says the exhaust must not exit between 2 and 8 feet as well as the blocking vision.

I have been pulled over twice in CA with my hood stack, both were for different reasons and neither cop said a word about the exhaust.

Another Dmax over 1K on the dyno?? :pop:

9s at the track??

Another Dmax over 1K on the dyno?? :pop:

9s at the track??

My goal is 9.9999. But, I don't like counting my chickens before they hatch.

Pat got to play in the salt and dirt for the past couple of months. Now it my turn to take him back to the pavement :tree:

My goal is 9.9999. But, I don't like counting my chickens before they hatch.

Pat got to play in the salt and dirt for the past couple of months. Now it my turn to take him back to the pavement :tree:

Good luck with 'er!! I remember when you guys made a post about how Casper would never run 9s cause there was too much involved. Well, I never thought I would have a big-tire car, but here I am.....

....about that kit, Joe says it's the shiznit, be awesome to see it running, let me know if you guys are going to do any test n tune at Fontana or Irwindale....

Good luck with 'er!! I remember when you guys made a post about how Casper would never run 9s cause there was too much involved. Well, I never thought I would have a big-tire car, but here I am.....

....about that kit, Joe says it's the shiznit, be awesome to see it running, let me know if you guys are going to do any test n tune at Fontana or Irwindale....

As soon as we get the gauging finished, we will test it at Irwindale, then next month Fontana.