PPE VIN locked?

JTProuhet

I have a PPE Standard Xcelerator for my 2004 dodge cummins. I had a little problem with my truck and i thought just to narrow the problem down, i returned the truck to stock on my PPE. Started truck to make sure it started. Started just fine. I went in and changed the tire size following the instructions. Unplugged it. i drove 3 hours got home and tryed to reprogram the truck with the PPE and now it is saying it is VIN locked. But it is VIN locked to my truck.. Does anyone know what i could try to get it to work?? I talked to a guy this morning at PPE but he was far from helpful.. Didnt want to talk on the phone.. Very rude The only thing he would say is send it in.... :mad:

Thats PPE for ya. I'd try setting everything back to stock, even tire size. Then try loading the desired tune and then change tire size. Hope this helps.

thats the thing, i KNOW for a fact that it is saying it is VIN locked because of the tire size. Cause the actual truck is on stock programming. I think that it is screwed up that it is vin locked to my truck... It doesnt make any sense... I am going to try calling back and maybe try talking to Dan.... If i really have to send it in, that will tick me off and want to sell it and buy something different... that is retarded...

when i go to tire size to change the tire size back to stock, the screen pops up and says vin number mismatch!!! Please return truck to stock.

I forgot to mention that

Definately making me second guess getting the Hot +2 :nail:

funny thing is they wont help me out with my ford either wont download sent it in 4 times did nothing