PPL 2.6 and 3.0 truck, Farmington and Millinocket, Maine

Mountainman234

HillBilly
This year in Maine we have had a small field of diesel trucks in both our 2.6 and 3.0 classes because of mechanical difficulties. So I would like to reach out and invite anyone who is interested in making a hook to attend these next couple of hooks here in Maine.

On Thursday September 18 there is a ppl 2.6 hook in farmington, maine. Registration starts at 3:30

On Friday September 19th there is a ppl 3.0 hook also in farmington, Maine. Registration starts at 3:30

On Saturday September 20th there is a ppl hook for 2.6 and 3.0 trucks in millinocket, Maine. Registration starts at 11 am.

The Farmington track is located at the Farmington fair grounds and is a middle of the road track for power and traction, in can get rough here if they do not maintain it well.

The Millinocket track is the premier power track here in Maine and Jeff Pellitier and his family do a great job bringing us this event in their home town. This track is located at the Millinocket airport.*

I realize this is short notice but I would really love if anyone from down south would make the long trek up. This should b an opportunity to get at least 2 decent hooks here in Maine at two different events. Send me a message or reply and I will help anyone out any way I can, thank you Ben.