PPL hook in MO Thursday

2Tone12V

Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will be at the Gasconade County Fair in Owensville, MO Thursday and Platte County friday and Saturday. There will also be a local's type pull on Friday at the Gasconade county fair in Owensville.

Why I'm posting this is it's my hometown and always do a little extra for it. Put in a little extra for the purse and will be selling any AirDog II systems for $500. The catch is I'm only taking pre orders. You have to be there to pick it up and pay for it. I'm only bringing with me what people order. So if you are around shoot me an email if you are interested. Spread the word. It will save some folks a bunch of money. No shipping cost and around a $200 discount as well. areams@pureflowairdog.com

I'm going to have and check with my parts guy bc he was suppose to order my airdog last week. He's slow some times so maybe he didn't and I can save some money.

Got a pump that flows more then a airdogii 200? I need something bigger mine is set at 22 but drops to 10 under a pull.

Got a pump that flows more then a airdogii 200? I need something bigger mine is set at 22 but drops to 10 under a pull.

What set up are you running it on? And how old is it? I have some pretty good options available. Some that aren't available to the public quite yet.

What set up are you running it on? And how old is it? I have some pretty good options available. Some that aren't available to the public quite yet.

Monster vp 2. I like airdog never had a problem with your pumps just need something bigger. I'm gonna try to make it Saturday though. Just pm with what you recommend. Thanks.

I live in Missouri! I would be ALL OVER this if I didn't have to work... I'd make the drive to save that kinda money....

Sent from phone

Back