Ppump 2.6 puller part out

Rods

Turbo Crasher
Well time has come to change up a few things and start new projects so this one has to go . I'm going to list the items for sale separate or sell as whole . Now one major thing to this is for it to b running the engine needs a cam and a gasket kit and assembly and its ready to go so heres the list of items , I may miss something i have so just ask

01 3500 roller truck is complete minus engine and tranny has water injection and a custom fuel system that can support over 1000 hp , uses 2 A1000 pumps 1/2 lines and a aeromotive by pass regulator , has 456 gears up front welded carrier and 4.63 gears in back open carrier non welded has chrome moly axles , the rear has alot of work done for traction purpose with axle support plates and ladder bars coming off them and there welded to the axle and center to tie them together . eagle wheels up front with new primewells 305/70/16 , out back is a full set of Alcoa wheels with worn out mud kings , paint is good and interior is good , one dent in front fender , I'll get pics in a few days asking 3000$

Trans is a 5 speed rebuilt 2 yrs ago has mayb 1000 miles on it with billet input 1000$

Transfer case 241 HD never any probs asking 300$

Short block I just put new rods and mains in rehoned block and installed gapless rings thats has far as I got asking 500$$ , I have that in just bearings and rings

Head has less than 50k original miles ,valve job done last year and alot of port work has F1 springs and oringed asking 1000$

Injectors J/L 6x16 asking 500$

Turbo is a custom 2.6 with less than 500 miles it uses a stepcover basically its a S475 ,,turbine is a 88/77 with a 16cm housing flange is T4 style DP is standard 4in asking 1000$

ATS bigfoot the divider has been cut out and has extra plate welded on the side so u can mount a T4 or T6 flange turbos with no adaptor 300$

Injector pump is still in the bag never ran its a 13mm with custom cam lots of Governor work turned 5000 on the stand and almost 800 cc of fuel with a 100 plate and 191 DVs asking 3000$ built by GOFF diesel in Utah

93 xover tubes 100$

Stock I/C 200$

Custom stainless steel Intake horn with phenolic spacer 200$

Weighted dual disk pulling clutch will have new donut installed 800$ If u want new pads I'll take 1000$ still has 60ths of shims left

Ok so its close to 12k now like I said it just needs a cam gaskets and assembly and it will b ready to run

If u want want everything I'll take 10,500$ just to clear it out of my way

Pics of the truck will b up soon

What year short block and is the rotating assembly balanced, rods polished, ect?

Rodney I have someone that will buy the shortblock if you'll ship it

Bump for a good running and looking truck hate to see you getting out rods!!! Like to have the charger just like everyone else short on funds rite now

What year is the head off of? I'm just learning but do Can I put this on a vp since u were running a ppump and mine being a 3/4 ton didn't no if it made a difference?

No way! I hate to see this. What you got up your sleeve now?

BTW - Your inbox is full!

Sure wish I could get those injectors... Is that $500 shipped?

Last edited:
You have a PM & text about the block buddy. Hope your deal works out. Definately be easier on you if you sell the whole package. Good luck.

Back