Preble County Smoke Out 4-H pull

As of now we plan to use NADM rules, if anything changes we will be sure to update the post.

Thanks

Thanks, we might bring a few semis. I would assume that you would be using their street semi rules then?

The semi class will most likely use the COTPA rules, we should know for sure sometime next week.

The semi class will most likely use the COTPA rules, we should know for sure sometime next week.

Could you let me know when something is set up for sure.

Also, are the fairgrounds easily accesable? If we come we will be coming from about 70miles away and will probably haul the trucks in just to be safe.

Could you let me know when something is set up for sure.

Also, are the fairgrounds easily accesable? If we come we will be coming from about 70miles away and will probably haul the trucks in just to be safe.

I can answer the accessability question for ya. Yes they are, and there is plenty of room to get around once you get there too.

Thanks for the info guys, sounds like its going to be a good pull. I like the idea of getting to pull in the daylight, that doesnt happen very often for use semi pullers.

THanxs for the interest will we be havin a show & shine for trucks and semis also!!

Rules for work stock, 2.6, 3.0 and the semi class are in the works now, I hope to have them posted in the next day or so ! Looking forward to seeing a great turn out for a great cause ! THANKS

SMOKE_OUT.jpg

Back