Precision Billet 4202r

MrStroker

I have a perfect working condition 4202r for sale. I bought it with intention of trying it out on my setup i am running now but it is just way too much turbo for me and its hard to drive the truck because i am not driving the turbine hard enough, i am stepping down in turbo size. This has the billet compressor wheel and precision cover with only a few thousand miles on it. The turbo CHRA was used with a few thousand miles on it, i bought it with a new 1.12A/R precision t4 turbine housing, and a brand new precision billet wheel and cover on it. Since then i went on a road trip empty truck from MD to FL, and then again from MD to KY.. All crusing miles.

It is a very nice single turbo for a hot street truck, it just isnt working for me. I'd like to get my $2100 back out of it.

the turbo is for sale but as of now it does not have an exhaust housing sitting on it.. shipped it to a fellow member to trade for a tighter more streetable housing and i am waiting to get it back. Turbo now comes with a new in the bag SS braided water line connection kit, free

Compressor is 76mm, turbine wheel is standard garrett 83/75mm.. yes it is a t4.. I live 20 minutes from mount airy

Last edited: