Precision Built 67mm HX40 Sharp!

05 Dodge

I have a custom built hx40. 67mm compressor, 65mm turbine. t4 flange, 4 inch outlet to down pipe. .96 A/R. 4 inch inlet and 2.5 inch outlet on the compressor. This is a really sharp looking turbo. It has a polished compressor housing and a ceramic coating on the turbine side. The only flaw is a small scratch on the polished side that i did during removal. This is a fresh remanufactured charger. I bought this charger 2 months ago and ran it for a little over 200 miles. I have an 05 cummins with a small programmer and it didnt quite have enough getty up in the 1200 to 1700 rpm range. I tow alot and it just wasnt workin for me. This charger made amazing top end power though. Im just not willing to spend another 2000 dollars for injectors and a smarty to make it work. kinda broke these days!

Im asking $1100 obo. must sell!!!!

Will send pics to serious inquiries.
Thankyou!
j_lengacher@hotmail.com

My first thought ... 57
I'm not aware of a 67 ever made fit in that comp it must be beond paper thin a 60 snaps thoes shafts not ot mention the surge

sorry to sound negitive but really would like to know

Oh and by the way it has an 8 mm shaft. If you feel the need to bash my charger, go elsewhere. I know it works and well at that. If your interested, make an offer. Thank you.

Oh and by the way it has an 8 mm shaft. If you feel the need to bash my charger, go elsewhere. I know it works and well at that. If your interested, make an offer. Thank you.

:rules: These guys have legit reason to question that charger, they're not bashing you. Not yet anyways.

Welcome to CompetitionDiesel, Good luck with your stay.

If you could find a way to not make the t4 flange obvious, it would make a great cheater charger.

If you could find a way to not make the t4 flange obvious, it would make a great cheater charger.

I guess that all depends on your definition of "Stock Appearing"... LOL...

Around here... Any Holset goes it seems.

I'm seriously eyeballin' this thing... I don't really know why... But I just think it'd be fun to detune and drop down to workstock and mess with some of the guys around here! LOL

Good luck on the sale... I may get ahold of you.

I've got a stock manifold with a T4 bolt pattern for sale that would make it less obvious...LOL

i like that turbo! i may be gettin ahold of you if you still have it in a couple weeks.

Back