Precision "GT4508R" Based Turbo

IOWA LLY

I have a billet wheel Precision turbo that is based off of a GT4508R dimension wise I would like to sell. It has been machined to allow use of a Garrett speed sensor. However it would be very easy to plug the hole and run without. All you would need is a fine thread bolt that I would be happy to provide.

This Charger was rebuilt by Precision middle of last season after I ingested a piece of clay and damaged the wheel. It has approx. 10 hooks on it. The compressor wheel is 3.2" but the housing is bushed to 2.8" making it legal for a 2.8 class. I never ran it on the dyno, but this charger was good for about 500-600 more RPM's down the track in 4th gear then a GT4202.

We went to 2.6" this year and I had to go a different route. This charger worked great for me and would be easy to remove the bushing if someone wanted to run in an open class or use it for racing. I would like $3800 for it. That includes the AN adapter kit for the water cooling fittings, two exhaust housings, and billet aluminum AN oil inlet fitting. New they are over $4200 and only come with one exhaust housing, and the AN fitting kit is also extra.

Thanks for looking.

24c63xz.jpg

2ql4v9h.jpg

I would also like to point out in case someone doesn't already know, this turbo is a direct bolt in replacement for a GT4202, GT4294, and a PPE GT42 Magnum. So any of you Duramax guys running the older MPI twin kits that use a Garrett turbo this would be a nice upgrade in power for your existing twin kit.

$3500 with the 1.28 exhaust housing only. I still have the 1.44 but I wont sell it until the turbo is sold.