Premier Performance

2Tone12V

Some of you may know, but Premier Performance now carries all products from PureFlow Technologies Inc. We are very proud to be on board with them and look to do lots of business with them.

that's good to hear. I'd like to see you guys get hooked up with Keystone though, you wouldn't need Premier then :-)

I was thought that Fass Dealers couldn't be Air Dog dealers or maybe it is Air Dog Dealers couldn't be Fass Dealers ? something like that.

obviously Premiere could care less, you can tell that by the way they police **** now. you'll see more and more Pureflow parts being *****d, you wait and see.

I was thought that Fass Dealers couldn't be Air Dog dealers or maybe it is Air Dog Dealers couldn't be Fass Dealers ? something like that.

We have heard that FASS has their dealers sign contracts they will not sell our products. We on the other hand do not mind. We dont feel we have the right to say what you can or cannot sell. I would say FASS doesnt set the rules with Premier though and that wouldnt apply. Some think they would be cut off from FASS Vip pricing. But that is nothing but dealer cost from Premier Performance. So no difference at all.

We have heard that FASS has their dealers sign contracts they will not sell our products. We on the other hand do not mind. We dont feel we have the right to say what you can or cannot sell. I would say FASS doesnt set the rules with Premier though and that wouldnt apply. Some think they would be cut off from FASS Vip pricing. But that is nothing but dealer cost from Premier Performance. So no difference at all.

That is only if you sell direct from FASS as a dealer (Retailer). Premiere is a Wholesaler, the FASS contract does not apply to them. As a dealer I by from premiere and then sell to customers, I do not buy direct from FASS nor will I ever. People at Premiere are great people and take care of their dealers.

Kyle whats up? What you meaning by that?

just trying to say that everytime someone signs w/ "them" you start seeing that product being *****d out all over ebay and what not. i just don't understand the logic behind it, just because there are more dealers doesn't necessarly mean that you will sell more, granted you most likely will. but you'll just have more people calling you with problems or questions b/c the people that they bought it from at $$$ less then everybody else, isn't there b/c they have a day job and the only contact info they have is an email. i remember charlie saying he would never sign w/ "them".

we get pallets full every other week, you know that, now i'm sure it's gonna be fun price matching, scratch that price beating, companies that not only don't stock it but don't have any overhead either.

i still love you though:cheer:

That is only if you sell direct from FASS as a dealer (Retailer). Premiere is a Wholesaler, the FASS contract does not apply to them. As a dealer I by from premiere and then sell to customers, I do not buy direct from FASS nor will I ever. People at Premiere are great people and take care of their dealers.

Well most that buy direct from FASS with my experience are also set up with Premier. Couldnt seem to get them to realize they wouldnt have their dealer privelages ripped from Premier. No biggie. They are available and easy to get your hands on them.

just trying to say that everytime someone signs w/ "them" you start seeing that product being *****d out all over ebay and what not. i just don't understand the logic behind it, just because there are more dealers doesn't necessarly mean that you will sell more, granted you most likely will. but you'll just have more people calling you with problems or questions b/c the people that they bought it from at $$$ less then everybody else, isn't there b/c they have a day job and the only contact info they have is an email. i remember charlie saying he would never sign w/ "them".

we get pallets full every other week, you know that, now i'm sure it's gonna be fun price matching, scratch that price beating, companies that not only don't stock it but don't have any overhead either.

i still love you though:cheer:

Well we enjoy having you guys as a great distributor as well. There should not be any sort of "price beating" at all. There is a policy each dealer/distributor has they MUST follow. Anyone not following those rules can have their dealer prices revoked. Its also a job of the distributor to ensure their dealers are doing the same.

that's good to hear, but, there is so much violating going on now by the people that buy from "them" and it's not policed. that leaves it up to us stocking dealers to go out there and point out the violators to you, the manufacturer so we don't have product just sitting on the shelves.

I buy from PRemier almost dailey. I would never buy from Keystone again.

that's good to hear, but, there is so much violating going on now by the people that buy from "them" and it's not policed. that leaves it up to us stocking dealers to go out there and point out the violators to you, the manufacturer so we don't have product just sitting on the shelves.

Well we all know lots of people that do it. Its impossible to have it stopped completely. I do however try my best to stay on top of that in order to keep it fair for everyone. Ill go have a talk with the big/little guy (Charlie). I will ensure you that I will follow up on any of these type of things that I hear about.

I buy from PRemier almost dailey. I would never buy from Keystone again.

Seems like we have turned this into a pretty negative thread. You mind sending me a pm on what happened with Keystone? Just curious. Like to know the back ground of everyone as much as possible. Thanks

I've bought a couple of units from Premiere. They cut me an AWESOME deal on shipping. I'd rather buy direct from AirDog though. The buy in with FASS is WAY too high. I apprectate the ease of being set up as an authorized dealer. And thanks to Charlie for all the logos for my new cards. They look AWESOME!!

I've bought a couple of units from Premiere. They cut me an AWESOME deal on shipping. I'd rather buy direct from AirDog though. The buy in with FASS is WAY too high. I apprectate the ease of being set up as an authorized dealer. And thanks to Charlie for all the logos for my new cards. They look AWESOME!!
Nice to have you selling our product. Its greatly appreciated.

Back