Price check isle 5!

zwc225

Trying to see if this cummins is worth my buck. It's an 05 Laramie with 167k guys asking 24.5 details as follows.

66 big brothers twin turbo kit, injecters, ats dual cp3 pumps, air dog 2, manifold, arp head studs, arp rocker mount studs, valves, valve springs, afe intake, full turbo back 5 inch exhaust, delete grid heater, pro comp 6 inch lift, fox struts with external nitrogen resevors, switched to manual locking hubs in front since the auto locking hubs are week, canted front axel for less strain on front drive shaft

Blue book or NADA the truck. Mods should not add to the value of a truck. Oftentimes they reduce value if anything for me. Mods are such a personalized asset that unless you would do those exact mods yourself they should not add value.

Trying to see if this cummins is worth my buck. It's an 05 Laramie with 167k guys asking 24.5 details as follows.

66 big brothers twin turbo kit, injecters, ats dual cp3 pumps, air dog 2, manifold, arp head studs, arp rocker mount studs, valves, valve springs, afe intake, full turbo back 5 inch exhaust, delete grid heater, pro comp 6 inch lift, fox struts with external nitrogen resevors, switched to manual locking hubs in front since the auto locking hubs are week, canted front axel for less strain on front drive shaft

Wow, it has valves and used to have auto locking hubs?

LOL

Canted front axle for less strain on driveshaft...for one adding negative caster is a bad idea for two bds and all other box lifts suck, for three I wouldn't buy anything from someone that calls shocks struts if they did the work on the truck themselves

agreed, judging by the wet-brained listing description, I doubt that half of that stuff is actually there... and the stuff that is there I doubt was done correctly.

I'd look for something else

Back