Pricing

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Another Major problem with the 12v valve train and other diesel Parts is that some of the people that sell parts are Johnny come Lately boys that don't know what a VE, a P&B or PDR HX-40 is. The diesel community has come a long way in the last few years, which is good. But because of it's succes, it draws a lot of people that are here for the quick buck. You know, the ones that somehow get a distributorship then put up a site, get a screen name. Sit on the computer all day in their mothers basement, and make $5 per sale. Thats all well and good, you got it cheap, and his mom is fixin him some meatloaf. Not so fast, you have a problem with the part, and he knows nothing. Then you call a reputable shop that is busy trying to pay for his building, and bug him. This just isn't right! We work through shops and dealers that are going to be around after the sale! All that said we are happy to steer you to one of our dealers. Feel free to call

Industrial Injection
Peak Diesel
Uinta Diesel
Fast Track Enterprises
Power By Poole
Wicked Diesels
Colt Cams

I will get a full list with contact info. shortly.
Also, hamiltoncams.com with full descriptions and shopping cart will be finished soon.
Zach Hamilton

The consumer will always be further ahead, to support those who invest in this industry through new and better products.

I see businesses come and go, most are drop shippers without a clue. Seems we all have to earn our way, some look for a short cut. All some of these guys can offer is a better price, with a sacrifice in service.

Well said Zach, support those that support us:rockwoot:

Hopefully someday I'll need some of your products, until then, glad to have you as a vendor on here.

Schoolbus, I was starting to wander if anybody was going to get that one! I guess oldschool isn't a very popular movie on compd. At least you have a good visual of the people that sell out of their basement on here now.

Thanks

Zach

Schoolbus, I was starting to wander if anybody was going to get that one! I guess oldschool isn't a very popular movie on compd. At least you have a good visual of the people that sell out of their basement on here now.

Thanks

Zach

Old school, wasn't that wedding crashers?

DoooH! to many equations and math formulas have rendered my brain useless today!

Zstroken you are absolutely right, you get a free HD sticker or a free set of F-2 springs your choice(the sticker is a better value)

how about a free set of hd springs and a huge hd sticker for some advertisement

What bout me? I love sponsers!!! Thinking of getting some springs when i do the injectors from don. I will be getting with u

Come by and pick them up any time, or call my secretary and she will hook you up. No b.s. They are better than factory just not a whole lot.

Zach

Thought I would post some dealer updates

Industrial Injection (The Williams Bros. with Brady leading the charge)
Dominator of Texas, (Nick Almaguer and Jared Manness)
Diesel performance parts (of Nashville)
Power By Poole (Olee Poole In N.C.)
Peak Diesel (Piers Harry And Harry Kellher, British Columbia )
Randalls Performance (Gladstone Il.)
K&M Engine Works (Raytown, Mo)
Hollandcourt Diesel (Lakewood, Co)
UINTA Diesel ( Mark Bales, Lehi UT)
FTE Diesel (Brecksville, OH)
Colt Cams ( Geoff Bardahl, British Columbia)

Zach

Last edited:
Also Haisley Machine has been a dealer for quite some time, I just didn't want to post the fact until I had their permission. They are a high end engine shop with some of the hottest engines in diesel motorsports, and we are proud to have them handling our product lines.

Call Van, Patty, or Kurt for all of your high end diesel engine needs.

Zach

hey Zach, what's up I need a couple of those cam stickers with the girls, ya know which ones. I'll be gettin the package to ya next week(I hope to be back this week) oh ya safety furst.....