Primary

admcummin

Anything in the 75-80 range. Looking for a tighter exhaust housing 1.10-1.32. Hx60s ht4 tv series...anything.

Under 500. Basically for budget compounds. Seeing if anyone has anything laying around. I'm confused as to what you don't understand? Anything in that range is acceptable for me. On a side not how is the oil business going out there in ND?

Under 500. Basically for budget compounds.

A new primary can be had for $650 or less. Check out the vendor section.

If I person wants to work and make good money the Bakken oil field is the place to be. Other than the cold its not bad. I like Williston the city is growing and improving infrastructure. Recently went to a conference in Bismarck and it was stated that something like 20,000 jobs are unfilled in North Dakota.

I've been tossing around a 475 box charger. Just seeing if I could find something a little cheaper. I might be heading up there when things thaw out. I live in California I'll die in that kinda cold.

I lived in the Mt Shasta, CA area growing up.

The cold isn't that bad just have to dress accordingly. Only time it sucks is when I want to work on a vehicle outside ha.

I have a 78mm Garrett that's been sitting for quite some time. I would sell it as a core turbo for $200obo plus shipping. There really isn't much play in the turbo it may be useable but as stated it has been sitting for a few years so selling as a core turbo.

Back