Pro Dragster SHOOTOUT!!!

Bye Now

Sponsor
The Pro-Dragster class is going to be the class to see. We've received confirmation that the following dragsters are planning on attending...

Wes Anderson - Banks Power
Greg Hogue's - NX Dragster
Bo Layne - Scheid Diesel Dragster
Keating Shelly ?
Zane Koch - Wide Open Performance Dragster

:woohoo:

Last edited:
NICE!

Depute of the NX Dragster? And Keating's! The Crowd Favorite Bo "Girls Drop your Panties" Layne in the Scheid Dragster. And the Banks Car all the way from California!

What a Show!

It's a looong hail. I need some seat time in this 12v first to see if it will make it! I've been wanting to go for 3 years now.

I would love to be there too... too far for me this year unfortunately,, maybe next year

The TS event is THE EVENT OF THE YEAR I would not miss it,well I have not missed it since 2003,before Dennis had his big shop.

Can not wait.

Scott I would love to,, but I have a full race schedule, and I think that the wife would have a coniption if I was to fly down to another one... This year my goal is topeka, next year it might TS (with any luck)

This will add to the awesome event TS will already be. I'd say I can't wait, but I need the time to finish projects to be there too! :hehe:

Damn...I wish I could get them all to come to the my BASH on the BAYOU Event.

The Pro-Dragster class is going to be the class to see. We've received confirmation that the following dragsters are planning on attending...

Wes Anderson - Banks Power
Greg Hogue's - NX Dragster
Bo Layne - Scheid Diesel Dragster
Keating Shelly ?
Zane Koch - Wide Open Performance Dragster

:woohoo:

Just a question for a noob.....

How is this event going to run? Are we gonna be giving lengths? Is dennis gonna arm drop the event? Just want to be totally clear on how a "pro-dragster" shootout will go....................LOLLOL

I would love to be there too... too far for me this year unfortunately,, maybe next year

Atchley can come get you with the Cessna.

Best have a will filled out, he flies like a drunk with an inner ear malfunction.

Can we get a side pot going that the furniture-chucking rail doesn't get finished in time for TS?? I've got $20 on no-go.

Can we get a side pot going that the furniture-chucking rail doesn't get finished in time for TS?? I've got $20 on no-go.

Dude, that's a fools bet....I've got 40 against the furniture chucker...

Just a question for a noob.....

How is this event going to run? Are we gonna be giving lengths? Is dennis gonna arm drop the event? Just want to be totally clear on how a "pro-dragster" shootout will go....................LOLLOL

Do you have a dragster? Or should I just call Zane and let him know the rules of the Pro Dragster class?