Problem with 24v to Superduty conversion

99f3504x4

I started to do a 24v to superduty conversion. The problem I am currently having is that the engine is too close to the radiator and I have already moved the transmission back as far as it would go on the trans. crossmember. I am using a destroked adapter plate and autoworld dual motor mounts. I also purchased the flex-a-lite dual fan set up for the superduty in hopes of additional clearance. Has anyone run into this problem? Any ideas? I reallt don't want to move the trans crossmember and the engine. Any help would be appreciated.

When I did mine, I slotted the bolt holes in the crossmember where the trans mount goes 2'' and moved the the mount back and made a piece to go under the crossmember for the studs to go thru and bolted it to the crossmember so the trans mount could not move in the slots. However 2" is to much an 1.5" is perfect and can still get the factory fan on.

on the cr's just a little bit of slotting of the holes is enough to clear a cr fan clutch with a 6.0 fan blade setup. Not sure bow much farther forward a 24v fan is but I would just slot some holes tikll you get it where you need it.