Problems with my 05...Please help me

02_24v2wd

That Guy!!
My truck: check sig

Brief History,,,truck has always run awesome, added the diablosport..ran awesome.... recently added the tst with the diablo, ran awesome....removed diablo tune ran tst alone, ran incredible...till the other day.

The truck had lost rail pressure for a brief secend, missed then was fine. I figured it was a hiccup...drove around doing my errands. I later pulled into a gas station for a gallon of water and the truck started running real rough, missing, rail pressure gauge and dash started jumping around, I killed the truck. Turned the key back on the battery voltage was rapidly falling and my tst would just blink 0. It would not continue thru its start up sequence. I unplugged both the black and gray connector from the tst thinking it was the problem and it would reset it. It did not help. Odd thing is, I unplugged the three fuses the tst wires are hooked to and the truck was fine for a little while longer. This happened 3-4 times.

I now at this point have no tune in the pcm, and this morning I removed the tst completely. It ran fine for about 20 minutes, did its miss thing, did its dash thing, then would not run. I would turn they key, the dash lights would work, but the gauges would not move. Also my code reader would not communicate with the pcm. It says no trouble codes exist, so i did the key cycle and got:

P0633
P0563
P0192
P0069

If I let the truck sit for ten-fifteen minutes, it will start and run for ten-twenty minutes. Then it does its thing again.

To me, it seems the computer is giving out, but I can not figure out what is triggering it. Nor can I figure out why its ok after a bit of time??

If any other info is needed to assist please ask, any and all help is appreciated. I'm lost.

I also just realized that when it is in its "brain fart" mode, the fuel pump relay constantly clicks on and off.......

I looked into the PDM issue you have mentioned and also uncovered several issues with the FCM online. I disassembled the PDM, cleaned all the contacts and checked all the board traces. Everything checked out ok..I put it back together and it ran. I have also reinstalled a tune from the Predator, I was thinking maybe the last write got boogered up some how. Between the two things I mentioned here, it has been running great for the last 2 hrs. I am gonna wait a few days to reinstall the TST and go from there. Unfortunatly this all cost me my Herculiner appt. today, it was rescheduled for Monday. Thanks for the help thus far. Pete

Check all your grounds!! Clean the battery connections and load test the batteries be sure to isolate them!

Thanks for the help guys, thought I'd let you all know that the issue was with the ground that goes from the battery(drivers side) to the inner fender structure. The bolt was ever so slightly loose and would lose connection from time to time. Thanks again. Pete