programmer and exhaust for 6,7

sjr_704

looking for a programer for my 6.7.. seeing what people are happy with, and wanted to get some input on the DPF delete, and with a programmer wil that take care of the codes if i put a delete kit on? . and see what kind of options i have for exhaust

I have the smarty and a 5 inch turbo back exhaust for a 5.9 on my truck and everything is good

It depends on when your truck was built. If it was built after 3/09 a programmer won't work, but a edge will. A 5.9 exhaust will work with some modifications. Let me know if I can help you.

It depends on when your truck was built. If it was built after 3/09 a programmer won't work, but a edge will. A 5.9 exhaust will work with some modifications. Let me know if I can help you.

ya im wanting to put a dif exhaust on it and a dpf delete. i really have not been around these 6.7 ive always had a 12 valve and now this 6.7 is a whole new ball game. any help would be nice.

my truck is an 07 like i said the 5.9 exhaust will work straight pipe sounds good and u might want to delete the egr i did if u have any questions let me know is your truck an automatic or manual cause the smarty will eat a clutch

If you delete your egr/egr cooler. I would recommend an EWG to keep your drive pressures down.