Programmer Installed

Newsmoker

I installed a 5" turbo back straight pipe, CAI, EGR/Cooler delete and an edge juice race tuner. After installing everything I started the engine and I keep getting codes on the programmer and a check engine light that wont go out. The codes are all in reference to the egr and O2 sensor. When i took of the exhaust I unplugged everything that was attached to the exhaust and zip tied it under the truck. I have tried to clear the codes but nothing seems to work. Any ideas???????

You will have to hook up the O2's and also the EGR sensors. The juice does not do egr delete.

WHERE????

Where do I hook up the sensors and to what???? The new exhaust does not have any holes for sensors in it??

plug the sensor connectors back into factory wiring harness and zip tie them to the frame. It's best to seal them up somehow. Plug ur egr back in and block the crossover tube, or just live with the chk eng light

I have the edge with att. and my set up is: O2's are both in the exhaust. You may have to drill and weld some O2 bungs in your exhaust about where they would be in the stock location. You also need to have 3 simms plugged in to the 3 sensors that where in the stock exhaust. The switch that had the 2 rubber hoses going to it, on the side of the tranny, is still plugged in with the holes opened (rubber hoses are off the truck). Then everything on the egr system is plugged in except for the egr itself. Also I have the butterfly flapper removed from the intake horn. (I now have a aftermarket intake horn). Set the Edge to clear codes on start up. Hope this helps you out. Been running like this for over a year now and no problems.