Project DeRanged truck progress

Hmm, I might have to make an unscheduled trip to Texas to steal parts off of... ahem, I mean, check the Ranger out. :D

Oh like while your at the seminar? :hehe:

Tim, I'll talk to Dave about it and see what he says. I know with the new format it will be a lot of info in a fairly short time. Thanks for the offer and if we do decide to do it I'll definately get you something for the gesture!

She's coming home:

Deranged_comin_home.jpg

Thank You Gene, for all that you have done. This project would not have happened had it not been for you.

Great news Tim. What does it still need to run at the track and how long will that take?

Motor, and tranny installed, Turbo's plumbed, driveshaft, cage installed, Wiring, radiator, and plumbing, Brake lines, and accesories and finding a hood that will fit all that crap under it. LOL

Motor, and tranny installed, Turbo's plumbed, driveshaft, cage installed, Wiring, radiator, and plumbing, Brake lines, and accesories and finding a hood that will fit all that crap under it. LOL

Man your a piolt not a wiring guy! :hehe:

Got a package headed your way Tim, trucks looking great!
Let me know if I can help with anything.

Got a package headed your way Tim, trucks looking great!
Let me know if I can help with anything.

Awesome looking forward to it.

Got a call today from Chris at Engineered diesel, telling me he saw the ranger and it looked awesome. SWEEEEEEEET

Definitely, unless parts are not available, but most everything is bought at this point.

Almost its in Dallas, I'm in Dallas, going to Grab it from Chad in the morning. Thanks to Mike Dillehay,(BigRpower) and Chad Westfall, (HpProse) for helping get get it to me.

I'm happy for ya!! I bet you cant wait!!! I bet you look like a wienee dog humpig air! :hump:

Yeah, I left my dad's house in Tucson (AZ) at 7am today and just got to Fort Worth (12am). Cannot wait to see this thing hit the road under its own power.

The truck is on the trailer still and in the garage Tim.

Another day closer Tim...

She look's good. Can't wait to see this thing go down the track....

Back