Project DeRanged truck progress

Well, Tim picked up the ranger from my house at 9:30. So, I would assume that he will be home in another hour or so. Then you will have your pics.

All I can say is that Gene did a great job.

Got home, and Its sitting here. Had to make a few stops for parts along the way. LOL Its been raining, and crappy all day, and the truck is filthy. Now its dark. I unloaded everything out of the truck, and yes, Gene did an amazing job. Pics tomorrow, after the wash. LOL

OK, had to make sure its still there, but it rained all the way home, so no comments on how dirty it looks. LOL

Home_001.jpg

Home_002.jpg

Home_003.jpg

MAN that thing's dirty!

:D Lookin' awesome! :rockwoot:

I'm diggin' those short stacks more and more every time I see 'em.

I bet you're itchin to get wrenchin on it!

BTW I expect you to keep the insides of those stacks that clean all the time!

I bet you're itchin to get wrenchin on it!

BTW I expect you to keep the insides of those stacks that clean all the time!

I am, and as an official sponsor, your job is to keep them clean......did you not read that in the sponsorship proposal. BTW, received your decals today.

I am, and as an official sponsor, your job is to keep them clean......did you not read that in the sponsorship proposal. BTW, received your decals today.

My microscope wouldn't even let me read that fine print!
Hope those decals were about the right size.

They were a touch large, (Small truck), but I'll make them work, as long as you give me a few artistic liberties with them.

It shows Gene, its better than what I had originally envisioned. The attention to detail is everywhere you look, and places where you cannot see.

Certainly looks good Gene! I wish I had the time to really look over the craftmanship before I gave it to Tim.

You will see it again Chad. Thanks a bunch for getting it to me. I appreciate it.

Since im only a few miles away im definately plannin to come see it in action when your done Dal! Looks awesome!

Tim, glad to see you got it home finally. I know you've been itching to get it back so you can start bleeding on it a little.

Back