Project DeRanged truck progress

I looked at the wiring harness yesterday and thought, Man, I pity the guy that's gotta do that. LOL

I looked at the wiring harness yesterday and thought, Man, I pity the guy that's gotta do that. LOL

There is this really cool invention called wire cutters!:hehe: The work quite well! I need you to call me sometime soon so we can talk about what we are going to do on the wiring.

Tim, glad to see you got it home finally. I know you've been itching to get it back so you can start bleeding on it a little.

Funny, I think every vehicle I have had seems to get "christened" in this way. It's gotten a lot better with the gloves they have these days, but I always seem to try doing something without the gloves and slice myself open.

The truck looks awesome, can't wait to see it in action!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

If I make it through a truck project without bleeding on somthing...I consider it a success...whether the truck actually runs afterwards is irrelevant. LOL

Well, I bled the first day. Stepping into the engine compartment to install the hydraulic brake booster, and slipped , and cut the crap out of my right leg, on the inside behind my knee. Hurt like hell, I cussed at her, and just smiled.

Ranger_001_Small_.jpg

Ranger_002_Small_.jpg

Ranger_003_Small_.jpg

Ranger_004_Small_.jpg

Ranger_005_Small_.jpg

Ranger_006_Small_.jpg

Ranger_007_Small_.jpg

Ranger_008_Small_.jpg

Ranger_009_Small_.jpg

I'll bet your yuppie neighbors are really fond of you now.
First the big ass boat and the loud ass truck...then the 3 Harleys and now this.....you should expect a nasty letter from the HOA any second now. LOL

You might as well do a low altitude fly over in that 73whateverthehellitis you fly. :hehe:

I am lucky, most of my neighbors think its cool. It goes to the shop tomorrow. They all think I am out of my mind. LOL

Got the Truck unloaded, it was full of parts. Installed the new brake booster, Pedals, Accelerator Pedal is electronic, so I bought a new assembly. Installed 3 of the gauges where the AC/Heater controls used to be. Mounted the billet Optima Battery hold downs, and removed the bed to get the stacks out then reinstalled it. Mostly talked to folks that came by.

If Mel doesn't kill you in the next week or so...clone her.
You'd get rich selling a woman that cool...........

I'm sure they liked the funny car parked out front in October too. LOL

I don't think it was so much the car but maybe the 45 foot trailer and John moving it at 5 am to go get coffee then bringing it back and turning it around.

I'm sure they loved that. ANd Rico, your right, she is a keeper. Its her B-day, so I have to go.

I'm sure they loved that. ANd Rico, your right, she is a keeper. Its her B-day, so I have to go.

You go give her that inch and a half of dangling fury present you have been carrying for the past 40 something years. Gods speed my man :bow::bow:

Like the snip-er-rooski on the trans tunnel. ;) What did you do with the accelerator pedal?

Ranger_009_Small_.jpg

Whoa...it just got REALLY weird in here...leave it to Roskoe:kick:

Chris

Sorry that would be my bad. All the jokes that could be said can't harm a man with a wife like that. She has to be the best in existence and Tim knows that.

Like the snip-er-rooski on the trans tunnel. ;) What did you do with the accelerator pedal?

Ranger_009_Small_.jpg

I bought a new one, removed the old Cable type from when it was infected with a gasoline engine, and bolted the new one to the tranny tunnel and firewall with some spacers. Its secure and looks perfect.

Back