Project DeRanged truck progress

I bought a new one, removed the old Cable type from when it was infected with a gasoline engine, and bolted the new one to the tranny tunnel and firewall with some spacers. Its secure and looks perfect.

I believe you, but the smilies say otherwise. :hehe:
:nopics:

Me either Heath, its gonna be fun as hell. I am gonna have to get about a 2 second hole shot. LOL My plan is to give John, Beer, and a whataburger early in the day,a nd hope he's throwing up when the green bulb comes on.

Me either Heath, its gonna be fun as hell. I am gonna have to get about a 2 second hole shot. LOL My plan is to give John, Beer, and a whataburger early in the day,a nd hope he's throwing up when the green bulb comes on.

It wont be long and it will be runnin like a raped ape.

SOrry, currently working, well sort of. I had to fly to Aruba, so I am not really working too hard. LOL

Not yet, it has a 10 point cage already cut and bent sitting inside of it, just needs to get welded in.

I went to Aruba not too long ago.. Senor Frogs is a very friendly place after dark.. haha.. The deep sea fishing charters are pretty cheap there compared to Florida for some reason.. Right now should be a good time to go.. I enjoyed my stay there..

Cage goes in next week, when I get back from work, and have a few days. I ordered the Kirkey seats a long time ago, so today I figured I better get the mounts. :doh: Both are adjustable. You never know who's gonna be driving. LOL

seat_mount2.jpg

Seat_mount.jpg

After all the blood, sweet and money that's gone into this project, I don't know if I could make a pass even if you gave me that opportunity.

Injectors from Ryan at Full Force Diesel are finished and ready to be shipped. Thanks for the Pics Ryan.

Injectors.jpg

Back