Project Going Broke 2008

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Well last night me and Stuckinmud started the tear down. I will tell everyone this motor project is budgetted to $20000. This year Im not messing around. Not that I have before but I will tell everyone I wont be happen till Im hitting big numbers. I will tell all I was hitting over.....600+ last year and Im not settle for small numbers. I will posting pictures all winter and sharing my pain with all
The start
IMG_1109.jpg
IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

I will be removing the exhaust,Turbo, Wiring harness and few other things today

Looks like you are having fun, never realized how big that fan was on the 6.0. Keep us up to date on how it goes.

Andy

good luck, hope it all goes smooth...will you be selling any of the performance parts you currently have for new and better ones??

I will tell everyone this motor project is budgetted to $20000
That ought to get you close to a Cummins with maybe $4k into it. I trust you let the wife manage your 401k lol? Good luck!

duke1n said:
That ought to get you close to a Cummins with maybe $4k into it. I trust you let the wife manage your 401k lol? Good luck!

I will say that I will have a ton of power....Propabably more than you:evil

As for my wife....Well she said if I spend 1 more dollar on my truck whe was leaving me.........I dont miss her

So when you get P*ssed at the truck you jump on the tread mill and run it off?:hehe:

Dazed&Confused said:
So when you get P*ssed at the truck you jump on the tread mill and run it off?:hehe:

cheaper and easier to do liposuction than to keep working a weighloss program that still wont work.:hehe: