propain

bills6.0l

ok people hang with me. this is my first time with the post.i have a 04 ford f250 6sd. i have a few mod done to it. I,ve got boost & pry. gauges with CUSTOM SCT TUNES, COLD AIR INTAKE, 3.5 DOWN PIPE WITH 4" OUT THE BACK.I HAVE ORDERED MSD DIGITAL PROPAIN FOR IT.NOW I CAN RUN 1/4 IN 14SEC.114MPH.IT DOES 0-60 IN 5.3SEC.DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE PROPAIN WILL HELP ME?THE GUY TOLD ME IT WILL RUN MUCH BETTER BECOUSE MY TUNES SMOKES LIKE FREIGHT TRAIN.SAID IT WOULD BURN THE EXTRA FUEL TO GET MORE POWER. SO THANKS FOR THE HELP :bang

If your stock turbo cant burn the fuel it has, then the stock turbo wont burn much more. By the way, theirs no way your running the 1/4 at 114MPH with an sct exhaust and a intake, my brother runs a 12.50@110 with that, injectors, fuel system, aurora 5K, built AUTOMATIC tranny and alot of nitrous. Sorry to burst your bubble, i doubt you could hit 90MPH with a 6 speed and those mods.

5.3???? 0-60

5.3 0-60 maybe 6 sec. I like to know how you timed this. The best I can get with sct race tune,banks-technicooler,fluidampr,airdog,and egr welded,4"turbo back is maybe a 6.1. I liked to know where you bought your sct tune from? Obviously, biava's race tune is way lacking in performance. I doubt it though.

Dont waste the $$ Pane will get you about 30 HP and wreaks havoc on the engine... Get some nitrous instead.

You get "spikey" cylinder pressures when running LP...... A head gaskets nitemare.

thanks racinduallie for the info.by the way cookcr your brother needs to know how to drive.my custom tunes are from innovativediesel talk to eric. the time was ran from a box that plug in the litter.it was ran at the drag strip with the same time.so thanks its not doubtful.

bills6.0l said:
thanks racinduallie for the info.by the way cookcr your brother needs to know how to drive.my custom tunes are from innovativediesel talk to eric. the time was ran from a box that plug in the litter.it was ran at the drag strip with the same time.so thanks its not doubtful.

Oooooh, Tadd tune smack talkin'. What's up with that? I'll vouch for ol' CR's brother's driving ability, though. It's CookCR that needs to learn to drive :eek:wned:
I agree with the no on propane votes however, and that there are additional mods that would be smarter investments before going that route.

What's the difference between propain and amateurpain? If it hurts, it hurts.

bills6.0l said:
ok people hang with me. this is my first time with the post.i have a 04 ford f250 6sd. i have a few mod done to it. I,ve got boost & pry. gauges with CUSTOM SCT TUNES, COLD AIR INTAKE, 3.5 DOWN PIPE WITH 4" OUT THE BACK.I HAVE ORDERED MSD DIGITAL PROPAIN FOR IT.NOW I CAN RUN 1/4 IN 14SEC.114MPH.IT DOES 0-60 IN 5.3SEC.DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE PROPAIN WILL HELP ME?THE GUY TOLD ME IT WILL RUN MUCH BETTER BECOUSE MY TUNES SMOKES LIKE FREIGHT TRAIN.SAID IT WOULD BURN THE EXTRA FUEL TO GET MORE POWER. SO THANKS FOR THE HELP :bang

No flame, but I have to agree that there is no freakin' way you go 114 in the 1/4 with that truck and those mods, sorry! If it was possible then you are the one who needs to work on your driving because with those speeds you should be in the 11's NOT the 14's :fish:

i know poor traction will give you a higher trap speed but i still see NO WAY you ran 114 mph, not doubting you but i am for sure this did not happen, unless maybe you had a roling start through the staging lanes lol.. And don't doubt my driving ability you don't even know me (i am the one that runs 12.5's) i can drive better than you can read lol lol
robert

LMAO Robbie talking smack about "readin", "writin", and "arithmetic".

So we might as well start talkin chit about who will be faster next summer my son. Are you planning on being in the 11s? Your brother can get in on this too if he wants lol?

PS this thread should be retitled... SlowFordPain or RobbiesSlowFordPain or RobbieNeedsAlotMorePowerThanThatPain hahaha

Bye now... that's what I'll be saying at Bandimere here in a few months lol

bills6.0l said:

we all need a good laugh every now and then. and for the guy you ordered it from? propane will not clean up your "freight train" smoke, it will only make more...

the propane will give you a lot of extra power but at the same time you will need to do more mods to your engine to be able to handle that much power