PSD 2wd lift kit?

azkcr

Hey guys, new to this site but not to diesel forums.. Well, I decided I'm tired of looking at my short truck. I know that lifting it will just decrease MPG's.. (duh)... But I need to know where I can find a nice 4in+ kit for my truck which is a 2006, 6.0l PSD, F-250, manual, long bed, four door, 2wd

I know i've seen a 6" from fabtech. Which will give you roughly a 4inch kit compared to a 4wd truck. But dont cheap out. Get the radius arms. Going cheap will make it harder to get it aligned and you will hate the truck every day you drive it.

I know i've seen a 6" from fabtech. Which will give you roughly a 4inch kit compared to a 4wd truck. But dont cheap out. Get the radius arms. Going cheap will make it harder to get it aligned and you will hate the truck every day you drive it.

hey man, thx for the input... about how much is it? and if you could get a link to a site or something that would be great.. i've heard you have to get it custom sometimes or another..

ANYONE else know of some others?

i looked at the fabtechs and found it.. but couldnt find anything on the KLM site......

Call Jesse at Farmboy Fabrications (he's a vendor here) and see what he can set up for you. His number is 239-337-5438.

Fabtech and Pro Comp are the two that come to mind.

Camburg suspension as well.

THANKS to all for any input you've had.. I'll keep looking into it..
and for anyone else, don't hesitate to throw in your $.02!!

What part of don't get the cheap one did you miss? Don't get the basic kit. The radius arms in the performance kit will be a big help in getting it aligned later.

Last edited:
Back