PT2250 Counterbore cutting tool and ACC.

The Legend

Diesel power for the mind
Okay I have for sale a almost brand new only used twice Porta-tool counterbore cutting tool . It is the lowprofle edition of porta-tool I have several brand new cutting bits mounting harware for Cummins and Detroit Diesel and two shim cutting heads. A Cummins/ Cat head for NT and Cat 3400 Series engines tool #pt2200-72a {never used } and a Detroit 60 S. head #m30147 . I Am asking $2500.00 for all in original box

do you still have this?

do you still have?
Okay I have for sale a almost brand new only used twice Porta-tool counterbore cutting tool . It is the lowprofle edition of porta-tool I have several brand new cutting bits mounting harware for Cummins and Detroit Diesel and two shim cutting heads. A Cummins/ Cat head for NT and Cat 3400 Series engines tool #pt2200-72a {never used } and a Detroit 60 S. head #m30147 . I Am asking $2500.00 for all in original box

I will send you an email with my # tryed to call and you must be closed for the day will try again or you can call me. My name is Chad Lindsey

porta-tools

hello, I have a complete set of porta-tools for instaling counter bore bushings and machinging the counter bores on diesel engines. They are the universal ones that fit different engines. I have a CB-300 counter bore cutter with cutting plates for five and five and a half inch bore cummins. I also have a cutting blade for 3400 series CAT. A DO-350E dowel extraction tool and a porta-tool bolt repair kit that repairs five and five and a half inch bore bolt holes are included. There is an offset dial indicator along with a heavy duty black and decker reversible drill and a 50 RPM offset drill to run the counter bore machine. This will also include an assortment of counterbore bushings , bolt hole bushing, loctite ,primer and other tools. I owned a one man repair shop and these tools have been updated, and are in excellent condition. I am selling the porta-tools for $5,000. If you have any questions you can contact me at (906) 221-0314 or bbarglind@chartermi.net

Back