Public Release, March 29 2012

EFI Support

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Our latest public release is now available.

This release sees many changes since our last public release in August 2011.

This release forms the FIRST OFFICIAL PUBLIC RELEASE of our Cummins 2007-2009 6.7L which has been in pre-release format since December 2011.

Full release notes, and changes can be found here

Public release, March 29, 2012

Cheers
Cindy, and the EFILive team

sounds good, how bout a list of vendors link to make it easy to figure out who is selling them right now?

There are a list of dealers on our website, Resellers

Only two things changed over the last 2 days.

1. The distribution arrangement with one of our Distributors has ceased.
2. We have identified a range of resellers who were never recognised previously, and as their paperwork comes into order, you'll see our list of resellers expand.

There is ample supply of stock in the USA and all existing resellers have been given up to 3 different ordering options in the interim - EFILive and our network is business as usual.

Cheers
Cindy

So i take it 2010+ will be starting shortly??? :)

Obviously Cindy or someone else from EFILive would know more than me, but last I saw, the decision to go to '10+ or '03-'05 still has not been decided. They were looking at which option would be the "easiest" transition to make.

This may have been decided already

another point ont he 10+ years, they havent finished fiddlin with their stock programs on them yet, be like walkin in to a new day if they put up another update to the stock software, not the case on our "old trucks "

So is there any difference between this and rc 10?

Small differences, but nothing of note for Cummins. If you don't need to update, don't - there is another update scheduled for this week.

Once that's done, you should update because our auto-update feature will be reactivated, which will make future updates a breeze.

Cheers
Cindy