Pull in Trenton Tn Oct9

it starts at 7

I'm preaty sure its gonna be like last time when it got rained out

street diesel
2.6 not sure on how stricked they gonna be on it
open diesel

A few tractors hot farm, super stock, super farm

This pull is Andy's pull. It is Hill's sled and scale but Andy's show. There will be diesels, tractors, and blower gas trucks. I hope to have more info but this is it for now. I'm just going to pull I'm not doing the show.

I forgot, last time he was gonna have a street gas class too. Had several people show up last time jus weather wasn't in our favor.

The pull will start at 7pm. Sign in is open at 6pm.
Pull will be in the riding arena at the Gibson county fairgrounds in Trenton TN

Class order for now is
Prostreet 4x4 gas
Street 4x4 gas
Street diesel 4x4
Hot Farm tractors
Pro Stock 4x4 gas
Super Stock tractors
Open Diesel 4x4
Super Farm tractors
Open 2wd

Rules for street diesel class are stock turbo, 1 programmer, no hanging weights, 3.5" clevis. 100% payback

Rules for Open diesel class are 8000 pound, DOT tires, no nitrous or propane, 3.5" clevis. 100% payback plus added money. pays 3 places.

im thinking about going to this anyone else going?

Come on up would like to have you. This is our home town show, would like for it to go over well so we can make it a every year thing. Guys put in alot of time workin on this track should be a good one.

Class order for now is
Prostreet 4x4 gas
Street 4x4 gas
Street diesel 4x4
Hot Farm tractors
Pro Stock 4x4 gas
Super Stock tractors
Open Diesel 4x4
Super Farm tractors
Open 2wd

Rules for street diesel class are stock turbo, 1 programmer, no hanging weights, 3.5" clevis. 100% payback

Rules for Open diesel class are 8000 pound, DOT tires, no nitrous or propane, 3.5" clevis. 100% payback plus added money. pays 3 places.

hitch height same in all truck classes? got a buddy thinking about street gas was jus making sure before he got there? 26" my guess?

Class order for now is
Prostreet 4x4 gas
Street 4x4 gas
Street diesel 4x4
Hot Farm tractors
Pro Stock 4x4 gas
Super Stock tractors
Open Diesel 4x4
Super Farm tractors
Open 2wd

got to figure out how to get the truck 250lbs lighter hmmm :doh:

got to figure out how to get the truck 250lbs lighter hmmm :doh:

as long as your not hanging weights or full tank of fuel or nothing like that their not gonna say much they just want some people there to hook in my opinion but just to be safe i would call andy in the morning sometime just give him a shout he'll let you know

as long as your not hanging weights or full tank of fuel or nothing like that their not gonna say much they just want some people there to hook in my opinion but just to be safe i would call andy in the morning sometime just give him a shout he'll let you know

well i have some stuff i can take off the truck shouldnt be hard to drop 200 between the tailgate and there thing under my back seat that folds out to make a flat surface when the seats are folded up so i take that stuff off and i should be pretty close to making it

well i have some stuff i can take off the truck shouldnt be hard to drop 200 between the tailgate and there thing under my back seat that folds out to make a flat surface when the seats are folded up so i take that stuff off and i should be pretty close to making it

Yea you will be fine. The scales aren't always perfect they will give you some slack. Track should be awsome these guys work really hard on it.