Pulling help

Weeble

I have a 04.5 LLY that I pull with just got EFI live because I was told it would help me make more power the tune Im running works great out of the hole up to about the 250-260 foot mark then it falls on its face any suggestions?:bang

If you could fill out you signature we could better help you man. I'm thinking you need a lift pump if you don't already have one.

Haven't figured that part out yet(signature) but to help out I have a fass pump,Afe Stage 2 intake, siverline cool duals, built trans with copiolt, Elocker in the front, and fabtech tierods

On the signature go to private messages and look to th the left and it says edit signature

OE fuel filter age/mileage ?? Fass filter? / mileage ?

The filters were just changed (3miles) if i run the truck in high range it does not have the problem

The filters were just changed (3miles) if i run the truck in high range it does not have the problem

That I don't have a ready explanation for. Any way you can log a run when it occurs or have you before ? In low range you go through another gear or 2 maybe. I'm wondering if it's seeing some problem in the trans and is limping.

Have not tried to log it yet. If it is limping it is not setting a code

I have to the truck cuts off in low. I pulled twice in one night and picked up 20feet by going high

What is you rev limit set at? You could also check you throttle base injection quanity, the stock tables drop off after 3250rpm. In 4Lo you may be exceeding that and when you run 4hi it might lug it enough to keep it below that rpm. Logging a run would really help you narrow it down, there are too many variables. Let us know what you figure out.

I will Check all of these things as soon as posible I truely apperciate the help 05 lly your box is full

I will Check all of these things as soon as posible I truely apperciate the help 05 lly your box is full

Thanx i didnt relaize the inbx was full, Try er out now, should be good!!