Pulling Hitch

SRDieselScott

hitch5 (Medium) (Small).jpgPulling Hitch Solid Steel CNC and Laser Cut-Adjustable and Tough-Comes with High Strength Mounting Pins and also Grade 8 Bolts. PM for more information $350 plus shipping

I am at my bottom dollar now. They are worth every dollar. I've got the first one on my truck and counting all Cad work and out sourcing the first one cost me $850 and I've got the price down a bunch. They come with pins and grade 8 bolts . UPS ground shipping is reasonable and in Indiana I might meet you somewhere to save shipping. I've made 25 in first batch and have 2 left right now ready to ship. We are making more. Thanks Scott

don't u pull at franklin and at xtravaganza? I've seen u pull before.
Im in crawfordsville I will be interested in one in the future I'll come find you at the franklin pull and get one from u if you have any more then is that May 28 this year for the S&R diesel concepts pull?

how much for one plus shipping to 37876? pm me a price please. im very interested

hitch is worth every penny guys! have one myself and to say the least they are strong as hell!! The welds and craftsmanship is amazing to boot!:rockwoot::st:

Got me hitch today and it looks great!!! Hopefully we will see you in May! Thanks Scott!!

This is probably a pretty stupid question to alot of you but is a 'pulling' hitch the same as a 'pintle' hitch?
At any rate, that is excellent work! Thanks, Mike

why buy from a company who doesnt seem intersted in making a sale when your looking for parts. call and ask for a price. and once they find out your gonna install yourself they act like there not worried bout your bussiness. we will get a price when we get a chance or some **** like that. wow customer service at its best let me tell ya .. and im only 20 mins from them. so i was hoping to support a local shop.. but ill order else where with customer service such as that.

why buy from a company who doesnt seem intersted in making a sale when your looking for parts. call and ask for a price. and once they find out your gonna install yourself they act like there not worried bout your bussiness. we will get a price when we get a chance or some **** like that. wow customer service at its best let me tell ya .. and im only 20 mins from them. so i was hoping to support a local shop.. but ill order else where with customer service such as that.

while it seems i cant edit my post. i will post up that it was merly a missunderstanding between my self and scott. that was resolved tonight. i appoligize for what was said and understand the reasons.. just a bad day and timing on my part.

payton

got my hitch in today looks great! I cant wait to try it out next month

Dont Know yet? I farm full time and I hope to be planting,but that is questionable. I would love to come pull.

Dont Know yet? I farm full time and I hope to be planting,but that is questionable. I would love to come pull.

come on ya know ya wanna go.. hell i tell ya what ill even do ya one better.. load the truck up on the trailer ill tow it down for ya friday.. then all ya gotta do is hit the road and run down.. do the pull then head home ill bring it back for ya if need be... the more indiana boys that go the better its gonna be.

payton

i saw this hitch first hand tonight and actually lifted one. and let me say the first person who breaks one is gonna be doing something impressive.. very nice work... espically like the hitch pins..

im farming full time, but aint planning on getting into the field till after may1st. no NH3 to run, and minimal tillage so im just waiting for the ground to warm up. no better way to pass the time then do a lil pullin!!!!!

Back