pulling truck part out

boosted 98

checking interest in parting my truck. it is a 95 regular cab dually with around 6 inch lift. new nitto mud grapplers 35-12.50-17. it has new style axles AAM out of a 2006. i have front and rear mag tech covers for axles.tranny is a nv 5600 with a 271 hd transfer case. iron giant clutch from south bend.hd slave cylinder with line.motor is fresh not fired up yet.new custom marine pistons that have been fly cut,schied cam,fire ring head/block, head studs,billet tappet cover,60 lb valve springs,titainium keepers and retainers.fresh crank,new barings ect.motor is out of truck as well as tranny.the head is just setting on block so you can see whats in it with out messing up fire rings. the truck is being painted right now it is a bright white the bed is all that is left to be painted it should be done in a few days. it has double ladder bars" a top and bottom bar". the rear axle was a single wheel that i converted to a dually wheel so it has spacers on it and with the tires it is just about 9 feet wide.as far as turbos i dont have much anymore,i do have a ht4b that needs a exhaust wheel, i have a new ats three piece manifold that has a blank foot so you can put any turbo on it just have to drill and tap. the pump is 180 with all the normal stuff, laser cut dv 4,000 gov springs, rack cap. 370 injectors it has water injection. im sure their is a lot more but i am just seeing how much of the stuff people want. i only have a couple pics of motor when i was building it. i will get some more later.just make reasonable offers on all stuff.

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
how bout a price on the clutch, cam and details on it(adjust gear),head studs if they will work on a 24v and price on them.
Thanks

price on axles, driveshafts, and trans and transfer? and short block, and lift? what brand w/ pics please....

Info on water injection and pics of the truck.

Where are you located?

price on axles, driveshafts, and trans and transfer? and short block, and lift? what brand w/ pics please....

axles with covers and drive shafts $2,000 trans and trans case $2,000 motor is complete i dont want to sell just short block. motor is new complete ready to run $4,000 the lift is a custom lift for this truck. it is a couple lifts put together half fabtech and half superlift. i would sell the whole truck for $9,000

how much for just the 180hp pump no dv's, gov. spring, or rack plug i got all of that just need a new pump my 160hp pump just went to ****

What about a price for the wheels and tires? What kind of wheels are they?

Location?