Pump cc's to injector size

smokinVE

$$+VE=NO HP
Is there any equation to figure out the best injector size to run with "x" amount of pump output?

S472, 450cc, 4000rpm, 160 pump, 188/220 cam... 5×.016's? How is that mixture? :doh:

i'll play..... 990cc's, 5000rpm's, 13mm pump from II
I meant peak power rpm desired . my calculator takes hole,count,size and design ,injection pressure, pump injection rate ,line size, rpm,fuel viscosity , temp,line lenght ,and cylinder pressure

Running larger injectors usually won't make much less power, even if you over-injector. They'll just make more heat and smoke. 5x25's for everything!! (kidding....)

I meant peak power rpm desired . my calculator takes hole,count,size and design ,injection pressure, pump injection rate ,line size, rpm,fuel viscosity , temp,line lenght ,and cylinder pressure

Would you care to share this ? Even privately

Yes i.could use some help with this as well. More infor would be much.appreciated. privatel . Is understandable. As well.

Back