Purdue Diesel Club Dyno Day

bannon

Attached below is the flyer for this years Purdue Diesel Club Dyno Day. I will update this as more information is available. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Hope to see you all there!

Attachments

Sweet! Ill be there this tear, and might even throw the 6.4 up to see how she runs!!!!

$75 for 3 runs

Free to spectate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-4. I hope to make it down there and might have two other guys bring their trucks with me

thinking me and several buddies are going also, would like to dyno my truck but haven decided yet

Hey truck should be done by Thursday so ill be there…

Rumor has it there is going to be a triple turbo 6.0 there so I will get my *** handed to me on the dyno lol

I don't know if we'll be going down anymore. My trucks engine and transmission less right now and my friend blew the crank case cover off his engine. If his is fixed by this week we'll probably head down

Hey truck should be done by Thursday so ill be there…

Rumor has it there is going to be a triple turbo 6.0 there so I will get my *** handed to me on the dyno lol

You following me? Lol

Faylor! I see you crawled out of your bottle of boones farm today. Haha

Yeah had to go to work. They frown upon whiskey in the workplace.

Glad to see you were able to drag yourself out of bed before noon. Good to see your alive man. Ill probably be goin to this.

Yeah had to go to work. They frown upon whiskey in the workplace.

Glad to see you were able to drag yourself out of bed before noon. Good to see your alive man. Ill probably be goin to this.

Oh your just jealous I still have a month and a half of college left. Haha. You'd be proud to know that I tied the all you can eat taco record at the Klondike pub this week! And sounds good man! First rounds on me after its over

2yhedyje.jpg

Trophies are in!

Hey cheese dik do we need to sign up early or is it first come for all?

First come first serve. Except for you. You can go whenever I say u can go

Is there gonna be room to park a trailer??

I heard someone may be bringing a Suzuki Samurai with a twin turbo VW diesel in it. :poke: We don't know how fun itll be to drive there tho

Is there gonna be room to park a trailer??

I heard someone may be bringing a Suzuki Samurai with a twin turbo VW diesel in it. :poke: We don't know how fun itll be to drive there tho

Yeah. If his yard is to wet hession farms all around there. So we will have somewhere to park everything

Once I get the spreadsheet ill get em posted up! Thanks to everyone who came out!

Back