Pure Diesel Power .

brmpipes

BRM Pipeline Services Inc
just recieved my power elbow for my2006.very quick delivery to Canada and no hassels.Excellent experiance,would buy from again in future.Sorry if this doesnt belong here.Thought i would post about my great service from this vendor.Thanks again.:rockwoot:

Garrett is a top notch guy and easy to deal with, also quailty parts everytime!!:clap:
Brandon

brmpipes said:
just recieved my power elbow for my2006.very quick delivery to Canada and no hassels.Excellent experiance,would buy from again in future.Sorry if this doesnt belong here.Thought i would post about my great service from this vendor.Thanks again.:rockwoot:

Looks like I missed this,
Glad I could be of assistance, let me know if I can help in the future!

Just another big thanks to Garrett for fast and efficient service!

Garett is a great person and i plan on buying all my performance parts from him. the pricing kicks @$$ and the customer service if great. i just recieved my TC, VB, air dog and my tst comp from him. thanks alot Garett.

really? I must be dealing with a different Garrett at PDP

Like I already told you, Garrett said if you have a problem to call him and he will take care of it and resolve it. If you don't wanna call him thats your choice but don't come on here implying things without giving them a chance to resolve the issue.

garett is an awesome guy and he will get your problems solved. if you dont want to take the time to call him...thats your fault, but like he said dont come on here dissing people if you dont give them a chance to help you out!!

Like I already told you, Garrett said if you have a problem to call him and he will take care of it and resolve it. If you don't wanna call him thats your choice but don't come on here implying things without giving them a chance to resolve the issue.

I'm not implying anything just stateing facts ... he called me last night we had a convo and thats the end of the story nuf said

Back