purebred bulldog and mastiff pups

MMAguy

I breed olde english bulldogs and presa canario's (canary island mastiffs, and have a litter of each on the ground. and no, I am not a commercial breeder, I have a partner, plus my dad and a couple other people house dogs for me so they all have families...pm me for further info or my website info. BTW, these are all top quality, pick of the litter adults. Some of the presa's are imports, all are temperment and health tested. Champion show and working lines. I only bought the best of the best. 2 year guarantee included. I would consider partial trades for handguns.

might be hand to list where you are located so folks know if you are down the road or clear across the country......... couple pics of the dogs wouldn't hurt either.

These are some of the best presa canario lines in the country...The bulldogs are almost ready to go home..

kinda look like my cane corso shes 11 months old 135 pounds. Good looking dogs

kinda look like my cane corso shes 11 months old 135 pounds. Good looking dogs

American Lines of Italian? My buddy has a couple coro's. The presa's are similar except we don't have blue's, presa's tend to be larger, coro's don't have a tail (i like that) , the presa's have longer snouts and tighter skin. My buddy has dogs from avalanche kennels and from a couple in SC named kim and lee. Can't remember their website...

American Lines of Italian? My buddy has a couple coro's. The presa's are similar except we don't have blue's, presa's tend to be larger, coro's don't have a tail (i like that) , the presa's have longer snouts and tighter skin. My buddy has dogs from avalanche kennels and from a couple in SC named kim and lee. Can't remember their website...

yea mine is blue and brindle no tail she is centurions kane and buckeyes mia MDXY AWESOME DOGS

Back